- We begin with a look at the practical steps we can take to reduce stress in our lives. We assess just what circumstances, events and people are triggers for our stress. As much as possible we set new boundaries and avoid these stress triggers that we are now more conscious of, having identified them and brought them to front of mind awareness.
- An ultimately practical and reasonable approach to managing stress is to ask, “What is the worst that can happen?” as a result of the stressful situation, and than asking ourselves if we can live with the worst of all possible outcomes. If the answer is yes, we have effectively reduced our stress response.
- Knowing that there are some circumstances and people we simply cannot avoid, we look at the different personality types and learn how to identify them, and how to deal with them in a way that relieves the stress when we are around them. Our PQ Personality Type Indicator and how to interpret it are included in membership package.
- The Lower Your Blood Pressure program uses the latest audio technology, recorded and produced especially for this program. This audio CD series combines relaxing music and a soothing voice that introduces relaxation techniques, designed to encourage a calm and peaceful state of mind. Breathing exercises, visualization and guided imagery and part of this unique music/meditation part of our Relaxation Recipe.
- The Relaxation Recipe introduces us to the residual effects of learning to relaxation and a meditation practice. We have found in our focus groups that in a very short period of time that the abiding inner calm shows up in our daily lives and dramatically improves our ability to manage stress and remain more relaxed in dealing with life’s issues.
This Relaxation Recipe helps us in making mindful choices and taking practical steps to relieve stress, and very importantly, it enables us to make more conscious and thoughtful choices about our food intake and our physical activities that are so important to a healthy lifestyle.
We’re more active and energetic, because learning to relax with the Lower Your Blood Pressure Relaxation Recipe brings on a wonderful sense of wellbeing – knowing we have taken control of our lives and are now taking active steps to lower our blood pressure.