At the Arthritis and Wellness Institute (AWI) strives to improve your way of life in all aspects. Through our “Eat. Move. Relax.” programs we provide three vital outlets for lifestyle changes to improve everyday functioning in “older adults”.
Benefits you will receive with each course:
- Increased independence through improved strength/mobility in joints, muscles, tendon/ligaments, and stamina.
- Core stability and strength, resulting in better posture and balance.
- Nutritional knowledge for making smarter, healthier choices that fit into your everyday life.
- Combating various diseases associated with unhealthy eating through heart healthy recipes and education.
- Learn methods of calming your mind during our meditation educational periods.
- Complimentary Blood Pressure Screenings, Body Composition Analysis, Cooking Demonstrations.
- One-on-one opportunities with our own Registered Dietitian to make better individual choices.
- Functional fitness classes in a group-dynamic environment created by a physical therapist and instructed by qualified personal trainers alongside our physical therapist.
Membership Dues: $25/month